NEW! Evilupload.com > Earn by uploading - Fast payouts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mboy10

Banned
Banned
Affiliate

We decided to add the affiliate links to your account zone. Send your link to your friends, let them register in EvilUpload and get the points. One registered user can give you 100 points.

We are started working on the point 2 money system. So you will be able to earn with Us, but firstly you have to add your paypal account in your account zone.

We think that we will be able to pay you the 15 USD for 1000 downloads.

Files must be 25mb and higher, otherwise they wont be counted.

Payout in max 48 hours after requesting.

We are start thinking about improve the RapidShare Upload tool for PREMIUM users. At the end of this month or at the begining of the next month we will improve it. You will be able to downloads from RapidShare faster than now.

So, Start making money now !

$15 for 1000 point...
1 download = 3 points
333 downloads= 999 points
334 download = 1002 points = 15.03$ !!!!

You can earn here very easily tons of $$$

Here my proof, i got the payment 8 hours after requesting: 15.03$
282n707.jpg

If you want to register, here:
Code:
http://evilupload.com/free39.html
And use this coupon code: warezcrowd
This gives you 1 week premium status.

Its my affiliate link, would appreciate it if you register under me.

So get started now and earn $$$, goodluck!

17 comments
We think that we will be able to pay you the 15 USD for 1000 downloads. .... WE THINK THAT WE WILL BE ABLE ... VERY PROFESSIONAL !

How can you prove yourself that you people are going to stay?

Please provide some information on your site so i start uploading all my files to your sites.. :P

Not to be rude, but one of the worst sites.. I tried uploading at 50mb file and after around 5min i get timeout lol... hahhaa.. plus when i try to upload via the web it just says
Initializing upload... lol fix that up dude...

Dude i checked the uploader from your site with Kaspersky it gave alarms for for diferent trojans + a win32gen key (dont ask with it is..)

im just going of what i see the forum warezcrowd is also for sale and it seems to be the person i sold it to makin the topics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back