Need to know about 2Checkout

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravim

Hey

I thought about 2Checkout currently. I have the credit card and stuff so there is no problem but the problem is withdraw money from 2CO.

I read 2CO take 14-17days to transfer money in my local bank also the amount must be $300 or more.

SO If I have

244EUR in my account can I withdraw that too?

Thanks.

17 comments
@subha86 did that... No reply..

I guess that because I opened that support ticket in Saturday! But I'll wait for it.

Thanks.

Hey good to see anyone from 2co here. You should have a support rep come by every so often to help answer questions as well.

PM an Admin (Bright Red Guys) with a request for the payment processors user group. They will tell you the steps needed for that.

@2Checkout You know how do I put this.. Ok..

1. Why the minimum limitation of 300$ + $15 of withdraw?
2. Why 2CO took 14-17 days to dump money?

Can you tell me?

Hello!

1. That payment release is for wire transfers. If you use Payoneer to be paid, the release level is $20. We have several other payment options depending on where you are located.
Here are a couple links that will be helpful for you:
https://www.2checkout.com/blog/know...-inquiries/payment-options/payment-countries/
https://www.2checkout.com/blog/getting-started/fees/releasing-payments-to-vendors/

2. That time period is worst case scenario. We post payments weekly and typically wire transfers just take 7-10 days (including weekends). However depending on currency conversions, banks, etc. it could take longer. The more process the money has to go through the longer. However, typically takes a week.

The best way to get information on your specific situation will be to contact our support team. You can email socialmedia@2co.com and they will be able to help you further.

hope this helped!

@2Checkout Well, the case is I'm from India so I have to choose Wire Transfer .. Also Payoneer said they has the LBT or something like that payment system only for India but 2CO not support that. If 2CO support that the maybe the life would be more easy. Anyway, I have my bank Credit Card and all that so I don't care about Payoneer anymore but 2CO should consider that Payoneer new system because here many small business holders facing so much trouble because of that.
OR 2CO remove that 300$ to 20$ for wire transfer - Because we are paying the wire transfer charges and all that so why not? If you think you make that tax for wire transfer $15 to $20 for all merchants, but 2CO have to think about to wipe that 300$ minimum limitation in future. Or I say ASASP!

Hello 2Checkout,

I operate a fully legitimate e-business. When I decided to start using 2co, the application was approved, I installed the script and started testing the payment system with my credit card by attempting to process $0.01 payments.

Right after that, my account was banned with no reasons given whatsoever. This doesn’t look like a nice way to conduct business to me.

A while later, somebody from the fraud prevention center told me I should find another processor.

Does what I did make me a scammer? I have established relations with companies like Plimus, PayPal, WebMoney, LibertyReserve, with no problems so far. However, with 2co it has been a complete disappointment right from the start.

Hello 2Checkout,

I operate a fully legitimate e-business. When I decided to start using 2co, the application was approved, I installed the script and started testing the payment system with my credit card by attempting to process $0.01 payments.

Right after that, my account was banned with no reasons given whatsoever. This doesn’t look like a nice way to conduct business to me.

A while later, somebody from the fraud prevention center told me I should find another processor.

Does what I did make me a scammer? I have established relations with companies like Plimus, PayPal, WebMoney, LibertyReserve, with no problems so far. However, with 2co it has been a complete disappointment right from the start.

This is common. 2CO is one of the worst companies out there and I've always steered clear of any and all merchants that exclusively use 2CO. If you use 2CO, expect to lose a lot of sales, even if they are perfectly legitimate.

I've attempted to buy services at a merchant who exclusively used 2CO. Perfectly legitimate transactions were denied 24+ hours after the transaction actually went through and was authorized. The merchant was at a loss for explanation and I told him he'd lose me as a customer (and probably many more) if he continued to use 2CO exclusively. Fortunately, he has since opened up and accepts more than just 2CO.

2CO will also disable/ban your merchant account with no explanation whatsoever. This is not new, it happens, and it will continue to happen. I get it that you want to be strict as far as fraud is concerned. But if you're going to be so damn good that your system declines perfectly legitimate payments, then well, I don't really know lol. There are so many options out there that I sometimes wonder why anyone would use 2CO unless they had absolutely NO OTHER option.

My experience with 2CO has been somewhat mixed.

My company (not FileShoppe) have used 2CO for a number of years and for the most part have had no issue. To this day 2CO is an option for our users to pay by.

That being said, their fraud detection is poor. They have allowed thousands of dollars worth of fraudulent transactions go through and still charge their merchant 'charge back' fees even when the charge back is not disputed. I understand that they themselves may be hit by these charges but considering the high transaction cost of 5.5% + $0.45, you would think they could cover such costs when, to be perfectly honest, it is just as much their fault when THEY authorized the fraudulent transactions. The number of times we have determined the transaction to be fraud and cancel/refund ourselves is much higher than that of 2CO.

That being said, Paypal is worse. We have had charge backs 3 months after the fact. We sold a domain for HK$100 (approx US$13) only to have the customer charge back after 3 months. Paypal do not offer you the opportunity to refund so you have no choice but to absorb the charge back fee. Paypal take back all $100 without refunding their own fees, and then slapped on an additional HK$75 (apporx US$10) on top!

It is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back