Need to ask about something

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolsam

Hi,

I am currently payoneer user and have payoneer mastercard and US payment service. Which are attached to my premiere paypal account and i withdrawl to the US payment service and redeem via the mastercard from any ATM. I love this service. But i need another US payment service for another new business paypal acount . Is it possible that i can have total 2 US payment service and can be withdrawl from same mastercard? I need this because the current one i use for my personal and business use and i need to make another paypal account and need to attach new US payment service and just for business purposes.

Thanks and Regards.

5 comments
Firstly, I'd like to thank you for choosing Payoneer, and for the great feedback regarding our service. I'm very happy to hear that you love it :)

We currently can only offer (1) US Payment Service per person, however you can receive payments to that service from as many companies as you'd like (that are on our white list of approved senders). We do realize that PayPal may require you to have an additional account, however this is not something we can provide at this time.

can any one help me pl

i am registered with pay owner two months ago still not received my card can u pl specify why? i three time fill up contact forum from support but not received any single mail yet pl help if possible?

If you have a valid PayPal account with the option to add a debit card, you can add your Payoneer card. You'll need to make sure that your card is loaded with funds first, as it is prepaid and cannot be charged unless there is an available balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back