Status
Not open for further replies.

honextech

Banned
Banned
Hello users,

i need offshore hosting for my warez hacking forum. 5gb space and 50gb bandwide or more

ddos protect
personal rapidleech
adults
waresz allow

last time my hosting provider suspend my account 40gb per sec ddos atteck on my site so if some one have share hosting or vps plan
my buget 10$ month if some one offer cheap price in vps so i increas my buget

bebas.insan@yahoo.com my id contect me fast
payment via only alert pay or lr

14 comments
Actually, you wont get Shared Hosting that allows RapidLeech on their Shared Server, you will need a VPS.

Take a look at VPS Hosting section here, also be careful while choosing Companies, not many have good DDos Protection, you will need atleast $15 for a VPS.

Goodluck. :)

Hi,

I`am sure you are new to the VPS Service . But 15$ you wont get managed VPS , On top of that , you need atleast minimum 1GB RAM so that it can hold ur private RL And as well as your website .

As you are new to VPS cpanel or directadmin will be good to use , both are user friendly .

Thank you.

Regards.
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Hi,

I`am sure you are new to the VPS Service . But 15$ you wont get managed VPS , On top of that , you need atleast minimum 1GB RAM so that it can hold ur private RL And as well as your website .

As you are new to VPS cpanel or directadmin will be good to use , both are user friendly .

Thank you.

Regards.
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Thanks for ur ADVICE

KnowinServers.com is good for me??
ddos protected
burteforce protected

Veeble.org is simply the best. Low prices, 1Gbps ports (not those old fashioned 100Mbit ports!), excellent support.

And they do not use monetary or material gifts to forum members / moderators to acquire customers or fend off critics.

ok
1. free panel kloxo or virtualmin safest is virtualmin and kloxo version as lot of bugs
2.ddos and bruteforce some would install for free but some may ask about $5-10 one off fee charge for installing them on for you

Ok! we allow warez and privet rapidleech at our server... inside $10 Monthly.. Yes Our servers has DDOS protected. DDOS Protected by Blockdos.net

You can Contact us!

P.S. I think put DDOS protection at ur VPS takes more money... !

wait still for good vps

Just a suggestion -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is very minimum calculation. 1 VPS (offshore) = $15. 1GB Ram = $8. ddos protected Server or you attach ddos protection = $25. cpanel = $10. And else I take FREE!
that mans (15+8+25+10) = $58 Monthly.
----------------Just minimum calculation it must be more--------------------

Now you can wait for Good VPS~! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back