Status
Not open for further replies.

ddlsonic

Banned
Banned
Hi,
I asked for my first payout with uploading.com 2 days ago but the payout was declined and they send me this e-mail.

upmail.png

I'm not sure what to do?
I post in warez boards and blogs (illegal files); should i send them those links?

I'm waiting for some suggestions!
Thank you!

15 comments
they r not good now! coz they need verification of ur downloads! if ur files r getting download using idm or rapidleech or any other direct download method then it will be counted as a illegal download,ur download will be counted only when a user click to a link in a forum and download via browser.so i am disappointed with their services now.they have to change rules otherwise they will.............down.....

it cant be ignored! u cant payout.they will ask for details of ur downloads if u cant provide then forget payout! they made a stupid rules now!

I guess you should send the information they need. I'd been paid few times with Uploading.com last time with all warez files uploaded.

I leave it when I start to use Hotfile. a good host after Hotfile and Fileserve, if these two dead then I'm gonna use Uploading.com again for sure.

anyway, I'm not so sure how strict they are now...last time I can confirmed they do not care with warez files.:)

I've been using uploading.com services for a year, never had such problem! <_<
I don't recommend you to send them back any email as they stated in their terms of service that they don't support illegal contents (All sites do the same but notice they might use it against you).
8.1 Illegal content/Adult content
Uploading.com does not support or allow websites containing illegal content as well as other forms of transferring illegal or obscene materials and information that induce individuals to committing illegal action including gambling, illegal arms' trade, advertising and publishing materials that may break the legislation on sexism and racism.
Uploading.com reserves the right to freeze or terminate your registration or transaction without prior notice if you neglect the Agreement.

Try to post your issue in their official thread @ DP.

BTW, How much was the payout? Just curious.

Ok, i decide to send them the full list of links. The amount is not important, it's just 16$, i don't take care if i lose it! I'll test them and decide whether i continue this experience or not.

Ok, i decide to send them the full list of links. The amount is not important, it's just 16$, i don't take care if i lose it! I'll test them and decide whether i continue this experience or not.
alright, you don't need to worry for 16 bucks, But I didn't think that they might take such action for such amount. Hopefully you'll get your money. ;)

I'm not worried about 16$ but as it's my first payout, i need to know whether i continue or not. By the way, i made this small amount in 4 days ;)

They suck.. free speed is horrible, premium speed is horrible, and it barely earns you money. You can better use bitshare if you're looking for a new host to use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back