Need help with image resize

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBullet

am having problem with my image uploading script (NSFW) www.juicyximg.com when i upload a image after uploading i want to post the BBCode link with thumbnail to forum images get cropped off (cut out) all i want is resize the image. can someone help me to fix this please?

if you upload a image and post on forum a you well understand what i mean with half of the picture is missing on BB code

thanks

THIS IS WHAT I WANT

20150508143108002186252.jpg

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENING

Last edited:
8 comments
Are there instructions with the script? I would guess you need to add some packages to make the script work/resize correctly. It may be reverting to cropping due to no other method available.

Are there instructions with the script? I would guess you need to add some packages to make the script work/resize correctly. It may be reverting to cropping due to no other method available.

No instructions with the script. i am noop when it comes to PHP :-(

If its a nulled script I would recommend buying the script and getting the correct install instructions and support from the developer.

If its a nulled script I would recommend buying the script and getting the correct install instructions and support from the developer.

Script is not nulled mate i bought it. developer of the script is on holiday. thats why am asking help in here

here is the evidence of i have support from them and the script is not nulled

Last edited:
I tested it & the script re-sizes most images correctly so it isn't a php problem & the instructions don't mention anything.

The developer will need to alter the thumbnail generation when a image isn't square.

Last edited:
I tested it & the script re-sizes most images correctly so it isn't a php problem & the instructions don't mention anything.

The developer will need to alter the thumbnail generation when a image isn't square.

do you know what code do i have to add to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back