Need an Admin + Moderators for Hotfile-Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know that you don't like me lol and i dont stand a chance becoming and admin on one of your sites.

but i am trying my luck. :)

I am a moderator on 2 forums and an uploader on 1 forum and was admin in my own forum which I shut it down recently

Let me know if I stand a chance and make a wise decision coz all say that I will be admin I will be mod but nobody will bother after a week to even login to the forum

Best of luck

my yahoo ganizk@yahoo.co.in

nice all need admin place lol
I dont understand.

I can help ya m8 :)
Any position is fine :p (y)

Hey SJ, Well, I'm not interested in payment ( But I may accept :P). I can help with submissions, maintenance, recruiting etc...

I'm administering forums from 2 years ;)

I'm not well into IPB but I think I'll get used to it :D
sure dude :)

is there a problem with your site layout :/
<_< looks perfect to me... got a screenshot?

Clear your Inbox
:| cleared.

Sj.... u can count me eh??? :)
sure, made you a mod just pm me on the forum which forums you would like to moderate... ;)

i know that you don't like me lol and i dont stand a chance becoming and admin on one of your sites.

but i am trying my luck. :)
I like you :)

^ yeah the paid admin position is taken, still looking for another admin who could keep up activity.. possibly a paid position too depending on what you can do ;)

^ admin in 15 forums. WTF, the sites must be going down. I am unable to handle 2 sites. lol :P

I am a moderator on 2 forums and an uploader on 1 forum and was admin in my own forum which I shut it down recently

Let me know if I stand a chance and make a wise decision coz all say that I will be admin I will be mod but nobody will bother after a week to even login to the forum

Best of luck

my yahoo ganizk@yahoo.co.in
sure, please sign up on the forums and i'll find you a position ;)

I've already registered on the forum m8 :)
ok we'll chat on msn ;)

replied.

i also admin in 15 forum;)
yea no thanks, I need you to have time and be active.

What about me SJsash? Im free right know all my sites are currently down, so i have much free time. And about submitting to katz dont you think its better to hire uploaders?

Edit: I dont care about the payments, maybe with the money you spend for admin to pay for the uploaders.

What about me SJsash? Im free right know all my sites are currently down, so i have much free time. And about submitting to katz dont you think its better to hire uploaders?

Edit: I dont care about the payments, maybe with the money you spend for admin to pay for the uploaders.

Awesome :P

But yea, he can be goon :)

Edit: Thanks SJ for the promotion :D

All admin positions are taken, I was only looking for one new admin - now I have 3 :|

We are looking for moderators now :)

@CyberJet, sure just sign up and I'll make you a mod ;)

^ sure, sign up and ill allocate you a position.

We need more moderators!
Please reply if you would like to be an active moderator on the #1 hotfile forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back