Need a way to get paid every month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Occult

Well, I got affiliated with this online work, where I will be paid some money. Now the guy who will be paying me only has Paypal and Moneybookers.

In my country, that is, Bangladesh, there is no way of withdrawing funds from both.

So is there any other payment way, where the guy who will pay can load his account with his Credit Card and can pay me? Provided, I can withdraw funds here directly using a card

Last edited:
19 comments
why dont you use alertpay or LR or WU or WMV ,
i think atlest 1 should have bangladesh

there is one more like virta pay or something like that

Any way, I tried all of them, specially Paxum, but they were acting like whores while verifying my account.

I submitted all the documents, the same ones I gave to Alertpay, but they were like, the papers got this and that issue. But now they have verified me, but their card only costs a hell lot. $45 a year

I need something better ASAP

Last edited:
Payoneer only pay from their affiliates.

I need some thing which is similar to Alertpay, but with option to load money with Credit Card

Payoneer cards can be loaded by individuals using their credit cards. You need to check with the guy paying you if his location/country is allowed that option on Payoneer.

Well, I got affiliated with this online work, where I will be paid some money. Now the guy who will be paying me only has Paypal and Moneybookers.

In my country, that is, Bangladesh, there is no way of withdrawing funds from both.

So is there any other payment way, where the guy who will pay can load his account with his Credit Card and can pay me? Provided, I can withdraw funds here directly using a card

Try neteller.com the card is 100% free :P

All they told me was, I can take payments from their affiliates :S

We do offer private payments, meaning payments made to your card by anyone using a Visa/MasterCard, which you can begin receiving after you get at least 1 payout from the partner program you applied with (some programs are unable to receive private payments, if you have a card and want to PM me your e-mail address, I can check for you).

We also have a US Payment Service, which allows you to receive ACH/Direct Deposit transfers from select US companies directly to your card. Application to this service is open to all Payoneer cardholders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back