Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Host DZire

Corporate Membership
Hello,

I am from HostDZire.com

We recently changed our 10Gbps Rdp Servers.
As you know 10Gbps Servers cost much, so we are here to test it before investing in another 10Gbps servers

We want wjunction users to test it and give us review about it.

So we can improve it if there is any issues with it.

We will offer 3 Days trial. in which you can test it and give us review about it.
And post screenshots of speed test which you tested.

Rules :-

1. Register at :- https://hostdzire.com/billing/register.php
2. Pm me your email.
3. After getting details you can discuss and post screenshots about speed etc here.

Max 20 Review copy available

If you want to check 10gbps Plans Please Visit Here

Also dont forget to vote on Poll above :)

Regards
Host DZire

Last edited:
9 comments
I think that SSD starting to be necessary on such bandwidth connection. SSD speed can be like 4 times higher than HDD i guess.

I want a review copy

Hello!

The 10GBs server looks nice. When the speed is consistent when more users on the server, i consider to pick up for longer time.

Review Copy Sent to your email
You Got :- Ultra Fast 10G 2

Regards
Host DZire

I think that SSD starting to be necessary on such bandwidth connection. SSD speed can be like 4 times higher than HDD i guess.

Yes thats why we are using SSD only for now.
But some user need storage space too, like 500GB to 1000GB which is not possible with SSD as its too costly.
Lets see how many of them want SATA for storage.

So you want review copy or not ?

Regards
Host DZire

Last edited:
I am applying for the 3 day trial.

Get ready for some great speed tests !!

EDIT:

So they were kind enough and send the demo in 5 min. max.

This is the best server on the internet!!!!!

So first thing I did was to download a file from uploaded.net without a IDM or any
accelerator.

Best download speed I have ever seen without any accelerator or program.

doW2sxn.png

Next I thought I will try the upload speed. I made my test with Zoom. This is the best upload speed money can buy! On some file hosts I got over 100 MB/sec. And remember I uploaded on 9 file hosts at once.

NLpeStd.png

And the total speed of all the file hosts at once was....wait for it..... 524 MB/sec.

s3SSdvD.png

Torrent speed is nice, I manged to get one screen and the torrent was finished :)

vLdvtiA.png

I don't know about you guys, but I RAR and UN RAR a lot files, on this server the RAR times are just insane!!!! Crazy Fast !!!!

qaeBn39.png

So I managed to RAR a 10 GB file in 14 sec. with only 3% load on the CPU. It's the best server on sale right now !

I am happy that Host DZire managed to get for us such an awesome server. The speed, the RAR times, the download and upload speeds are all insane and at a decent price. So I getting a slot on it, how about you ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back