Status
Not open for further replies.

Insan

Need help with VPS

Hi all.
Well I'm new to this, I mean VPS, I didn't try it yet, but I plan to, 'cuz I need more power. I only have exp with shared hosting. What I want is what should I know before buying any VPS.
And what really mean Managed and Fully Managed VPS? coz I want a VPS that's look like a Shared hosting, I mean I dunno how to install cPanel and other things, since i dun have any exp.
Thanks.

Last edited:
9 comments
First of all, VPS'es normally come with a clean Linux installation (normally CentOS). If you don't have experience with running your own (linux)webserver get a cPanel licence and ask your host to install cPanel for you (if the VPS is managed), this will make it look just like a normal shared hosting account, the only difference is you own the whole (virtual) server.

Between managed, and fully managed, idk, its just marketing crap, for me managed=fully managed. Don't worry, go with a trusted host on WJ and you will be fine ;)

Thanks guys, this really helped me a lot. I appreciate your help ^_^
One last thing, can you recommend me some good Offshore VPS hosting (Max $90/Month)

Thanks guys, this really helped me a lot. I appreciate your help ^_^
One last thing, can you recommend me some good Offshore VPS hosting (Max $90/Month)

I can provide you with some good offshore vps hosting, for much less then 90$ a month, but it mainly depends on how much space you want. Just tell me what you want on your VPS, and I'll give you a price :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back