My experience with exchangeemoney.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teks0427

Has anybody here tried using the services of exchangeemoney.com? Wrong question... Let me rephrase that...

Has anybody here been VICTIMIZED by exchangeemoney.com? Has anybody done a successful transaction with them?

In my experience, I guess you could say I was victimized by them. Before I initiated the exchange process, I read their TOS, FAQ, and the other articles outlining how their operation worked, and that the transfer was supposed to be completed from 1 to 5 minutes after they confirm the receipt of funds. Quite normal procedure for sites like these.

Everything seemed legit, up to the point that you confirm the sending of funds to them. The only indication that something's wrong is that after you confirm and send the funds, they don't anything back to you. No funds, no confirmation, not even a single email saying "Thank you dumbass!"

At least I was scammed for just a small amount (20 USD), since I just wanted to test their services first. I sent them 20 USD in WMZ funds and was supposed to receive 17 USD in my Moneybooker account. And I was supposed to receive it 5 days ago. I've already sent 8 emails without getting a single reply from them.

Now, if there's any representative of exchangeemoney.com here and you want to disprove my statements, I am more than willing to see how you're gonna do that, because I'm very sure that you won't be able to do that...

If you're looking for an ecurrency exchanger, I would suggest you steer clear of this one. Their site looks legit and professional, and that's what made me think they were for real. But believe me, there is no reason for me to say these things about them if it didn't happen to me. I'm not merely badmouthing their company, I just want to warn people so they wouldn't fall into the same trap that I fell into.

Remember, you have been warned.

3 comments
1st of all any representive replying here ? nah i don't think thats going to happen and teks about the websites that deal with the online exchange things most of them are scam >_> get someone from your friends for the exchange if not when you go to such sites atleast google about them like "exchangeemoney scam" or something like that just so you know ;)

Hi Viz!

Yeah, that's what I didn't do that time. I usually research a site first before doing business with it. Maybe I got a bit too trusting because the other 2 exchangers I dealed with recently were very good and very professional. One of them, exchangezone.com was sort of like an auction of exchangers and everyone was really friendly and all my transactions there went very well with no problems at all. On my first few transactions, the person I was dealing with even went through all the trouble of guiding me on how to do everything correctly.

The other exchanger I went to (I forgot the name) was also very friendly and transactions were fast. Only that time last week, when I did a Google search for "liberty reserve moneybookers exchanger", that scammer was the very first slot on Google's first page! Thinking that he was good enough to be on the number 1 slot on page 1 of my Google search, he must be for real.

When I got to the page, it was very professional looking and had the standard features of the other exchangers I've been to. And another thing, it's kinda hard to find an exchanger who handles all combinations of Alertpay, Moneybookers, Webmoney and Liberty Reserve. I only found them all in one place at exchangeemoney.com.

Anyway, good thing I tested it first with a small amount, since I wanted to see how fast they handle the transaction first before really doing serious exchanging. They can have my 20 USD but I'll make sure to let a lot of people know about them now. 20 USD is just half a day's worth of earnings at FilePost, so it's no big deal... :P

All I wanted to do was to consolidate all the funds in my Webmoney and Liberty Reserve accounts into Moneybookers, since that's what I use to withdraw the money to my bank here in the Philippines. Next time, I'll do all my exchanging at ExchangeZone.com. They're really the best exchanger with the best rates that I've seen.

I tried asking the people I know but everyone I asked only had Paypal, and I don't have a working Paypal account right now. I'm still in a debate with Paypal to have them reinstate my account that they limited for no valid reason at all...

What's up Viz? You're not with Ipowerz anymore? About me, I'm starting a hosting business. It'll probably be online by November 1st, since it's almost done and I'm just tweaking and debugging it a bit now. I'll let you know when it's up already...

Thanks Viz!

hmmm i guess you have learned something :P anyways good luck with the future deals :) and paypal has even limited my account for no reason so currently an online payment processor which is perfect is out of the question ...

about the off topic questions it's better to talk on PM -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back