Movies sites and SEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

devadpub

Hello, hope you doing fine and everything is going well for you.

well, i have some questions about a movie website and SEO

Is there anyone who had tried to build an auto script and to grab movies & tvshows links from other websites like gomovies or fmovies . Putlocker... then his website got ranked in google without any problems with google?

Also what are the best methods? To Upload all videos manually or to work with the auto script

6 comments
I think it does not matter manual or auto. I think Back links works better than google for movies N TV shows.

One of the best to get an advice regarding this is Super mod Gavo :wave:

thanks for your reply

tell me please. whats the best type of backlinks for movies sites?

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

I have no idea about that bro, that is why I mentioned the Super mod Gavo's name. He is good with coding and those kind of Back Linking stuffs

And also you can use a paid service for these kind of Back Linking stuffs. :wave:

Last edited:
The unique descriptions and titles, user-friendly themes, well-developed pbns (not all these cheap-not even indexed websites, of course). The list goes on but the main idea is
#1 use an understandable theme and content, fast and high uptime rated vps/hosting for google(etc)bots. Use cache plugins to make it even faster.
#2 make your website as worthy as revisiting it, find an attractive way to keep users in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back