money received is being hold !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BF79

Hello... well.. since 1 year I receive the money with hold..
I just read in google
Code:
Your funds may be released within 24 hours from when one of the following occurs: 
 • The buyer leaves you positive feedback
 • 21 days pass without a dispute, claim, chargeback, or reversal being filed on the transaction
 • You provide a tracking number which shows that the item has been delivered over 3 days ago
I think this one can help me
The buyer leaves you positive feedback

but where the buyer can put positive feedback ???

thanks for help !!

6 comments
Where is this message showing? In Paypal?
The text claims your money will be released when one of the conditions are met. If 1 year has passed then your money should have been released. My only fear is that the buyer has created a dispute and that`s why you didn`t receive the funds.

well thanks for reply.. first all buyer are fine with me...all money will be available after 1 month !!
and yes 1 year has passed !! the first payment received was 1 jan 2015 !!

or maybe after 1 feb2016 will be ok ?

You probably have been paid as "Goods" and the money sender probably set a shipping address. PayPal will only release the funds if you "ship" the sold goods. What did you get paid for?

You probably have been paid as "Goods" and the money sender probably set a shipping address. PayPal will only release the funds if you "ship" the sold goods. What did you get paid for?

should be service !!

sometimes I send them my account email and they send me money !! and sometimes I request payment.. I enter their email !! there are no option if goods or service .. just write note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back