Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj

Somebody told them that my server is 10 Mbps , they changed the topic title.
I have been reporting it again and again but they aren't replying back and aren't removing the spam from my thread.

I posted the 1 Gbps proof in post number #135 and #136

Kindly take action against that guy who may be from a competitor team. Proof - http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=569203&postcount=131
He is a competitor because he himself is shocked about how I am providing it for cheap.

4 comments
lol grow up the guy in post 131 isn't even involved with webhosting hes stating the facts 500gig hardrive 1gps port for $29.99 is impossible unless you like to be broke in a month and shutdown like all the kid hosts here -.-

If he is a competitor, why would he just buy your RDP first and then review it and he doesn't have any sales thread btw.

It's possible. I don't know why people think things which they can't do to be impossible.

I am not selling that for $1 or $2, its for 30$ and its good price. I am not selling a server that I'll price that at $100.

If he is a competitor, why would he just buy your RDP first and then review it and he doesn't have any sales thread btw.

He didn't buy, he is simply reviewing the demo. If someone doesn't like the demo, he'll simply pass by. But why this guy is continuously after me ???

I am not saying he sells RDP directly, a competitor might have sent him , may be he is his friend or something.
My business is going good, so he wants to reduce the competition a bit to increase his sales.

Look here, http://www.fdcservers.net/dedicated_servers.php
Take SERVER 3, price is $90 and $140 for 1 Gbps unmetered i.e. $230 and it gives 3 TB HDD too. This is just a example, its not my real server.

Between note one thing, he is the only alone single person who thinks bad about my service but everyone else reviews are good. None other than him in the whole thread say its slow or 1 Mbps or something like that. This too proves he might be a competitor's friend.

So what? I see some threads have many good reviews than one bad review. Doesn't mean the one who gave the bad review is a competitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back