Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,246 comments
Sent about 100k views to some files and i'm getting pretty high cpm's compared to the rest of the hosts, is this just in the beginning or will be like this in the long term?
Also, any API available already so i can remote upload from openload? I might give this a try

Sent about 100k views to some files and i'm getting pretty high cpm's compared to the rest of the hosts, is this just in the beginning or will be like this in the long term?
Also, any API available already so i can remote upload from openload? I might give this a try

Thank you for your feedback, we intend to always keep the good rates to improve your earnings while maintaining the quality of service. About the api, it is under development and will be available soon.

from which file weight starts to gain, from 1 MB and video time how many minutes or% can I upload videos from 1 minute onwards

We do not have a minimum file size limit to be able to earn with our affiliate program, so you can send a file of 1MB and with it you will earn the same as with a 1GB file

welcome to WJ, bookmarked :D

Thank you, you're welcome!

A little question: With Payments Mixpartners I only see Withddraw. How can I stop Paypal?

Hello, to set up your paypal id just go to mixpartners.co and in the Settings menu you have an option to choose your payment method.

Hm, Will try you guys out but the ui is kinda hard for uploading two files at a time, would have to select links separately,

z4jmf9D.png

preferred ^

Much easier for uploading and sharing links to filecrypt (when you guys fix your api)

Finally you open official thread here.
Welcome to WJ man

Thank you !

Welcome to WJ,Good luck.
See how many percent of a video will be counted?

We count earnings/views every time that user watches 15 seconds of video.

kindly tier the philippines on your list i Notice that No View Count Statistic

There is no profit count, is there a problem?

https://i.imgur.com/HjLcVTa.png

We have identified an issue with our affiliate partner and impressions were not being counted on their side. We have now fixed this and it should start counting from now on. Please let us know if it still doesn't work for you. Impressions will have some delay on affiliating partner side.

Hm, Will try you guys out but the ui is kinda hard for uploading two files at a time, would have to select links separately,

z4jmf9D.png

preferred ^

Much easier for uploading and sharing links to filecrypt (when you guys fix your api)

Thanks for your suggestion, we are taking it into account and possibly implent it.

Thank you !

We count earnings/views every time that user watches 15 seconds of video.

We have identified an issue with our affiliate partner and impressions were not being counted on their side. We have now fixed this and it should start counting from now on. Please let us know if it still doesn't work for you. Impressions will have some delay on affiliating partner side.
Nothing changes.
Do not pay for views,Dls

Back