Other mgid.com Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

infolloyd

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hello[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I have been using the [/FONT]mgid[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular].com widgets ( content discovery and pay per click ) for a about a month. [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]they are never paid ( [/FONT]1 500.00[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] $ ) [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Its just a heads up for anybody wanting to use them , to stay away, its a scam company that dose not pay.[/FONT]

6 comments
Please url of your site so we can check if the content is forbidden or not.And most larger advertisment agents have 30 or 45 day net terms/ So if you're only using it 30 days. you will never get paid that quick.

Last edited:
I am using them for few years and they never failed to pay me. Read their payment terms. Usually I got payment for last month earnings between 15th to 20th

I hate when people start screaming SCAM! SCAM! after 2 minutes. always check with your network what is the issue before talking bad about them everywhere.

MGID is some scam I agree with that . I have friends who got their account banned wihtout payment .. even they are old publishers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back