i really want to use bot to help me uploading content

i have read some negative feedback about megabot

so, anyone faced any issues with them ?

do you any other alternatives ?

what about wbot ?

thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
13 comments
I also was looking a bot before, like wautoposter, monsterbot.. but they not update and don't have a support anymore now.. then I contact a wbot script, but they site looks offline and underconstruction page, also have a long time to get answer of support via email..

then I hear megabot, I can look a demo, tutorial books and video on their site.. all support via chat or call on skype..
They have a instant order, then I can install by my self on my vps.. so if I get an error with my vps I can reinstall by my self.
Then if my vps has suspended by provider I can request to change IP license via skype.
for now I have no problem with megabot, 5$ per month is a good deal.. I also get update for every good new torrent sites and filehost affiliate news..

I had opted for 15$ plan of Megabot. I had paid by Payza. After payment he confirmed that he had received money but stopped replying for a week.
My invoice was also left as unpaid so I decided to go for a dispute. Launched a case with Payza and got my refund.

I am using WBot now. Excellent Support!

Dark please talk with a mod/admin to get that fag banned if thats the true.

You should search for every details/reviews and background for any service your interested before doing any payment.

Looking at his sales thread I found multiple reasons NOT to buy that from him. Even other guy selling (the original coder of the bot actualy: "W-Bot") said that MegaBot riped and stole his bot so he has no rights over it.

I even chatted with him on skype about the existebce of this thread here when was created and guess where he is? nowhere...meaning hes not giving a shit.

go for dispute when theres time if you paid with paypal.

^good Luck :)

Last edited:
how you paid- so you got

cheap not to be OK

it seems like you are right

i paid them , and now they ignore me and don't reply me :(

seems like i got scammed

you should be passion to research what is the best bot for you
almost all of them are good programmer and very busy.
I contact wbot, install, and until the bot is actually running requires a very long time.
then try contact to them for every weekend. good luck

Dark please talk with a mod/admin to get that fag banned if thats the true.

You should search for every details/reviews and background for any service your interested before doing any payment.

Looking at his sales thread I found multiple reasons NOT to buy that from him. Even other guy selling (the original coder of the bot actualy: "W-Bot") said that MegaBot riped and stole his bot so he has no rights over it.

I even chatted with him on skype about the existebce of this thread here when was created and guess where he is? nowhere...meaning hes not giving a shit.

go for dispute when theres time if you paid with paypal.

^good Luck :)

thanks a lot, but in fact the amount is not that big , but i'm already got scammed, i pay , but no service ! :(

the whole problem is that i don't know who is the original seller of this bot , here in wjunction so i can PM a mod to ban him !

it seems like you are right

i paid them , and now they ignore me and don't reply me :(

seems like i got scammed

you should be passion to research what is the best bot for you
almost all of them are good programmer and very busy.
I contact wbot, install, and until the bot is actually running requires a very long time.
then try contact to them for every weekend. good luck

i have contacted the Wbot guy, but no replies since almost 10 days !

he was doing business from long time! once I visited the site also and saw that it similar to wbot. but did not go for further query.
I think teddor should announce it earlier that mega is stealing

Megabot is a rip off of WBot, the member that tried selling it here was banned, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

WBot sales thread is here http://www.wjunction.com/11-marketplace-buy-sell-trade/200744-wbot-auto-uploading-bot.html

he scammed me (megabot) and even he uses my server for Ddos :(
I was use wbot, megabot, and megaleech now. All working fine btw.

wbot and megabot have a same idea I think. Megabot have an installer and login page. Also have some custom for video embed which wbot don't have it. I only have one license on wbot, and some license with megabot..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back