Looking to Buy 2 or 4 Dedicated sErver !

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA$$!oN

Em Looking To Buy 2 or 3 Dedi Server Config

OffShore
10TB HDD
Unmeterd BW
1GBPS Port
Germany, russia& hongkong....
8GB RAM
10GB BURST
Cpanel+WHM Softaculous
Fully Managed Quality Vps

I WIll Pay 1 Year not for month/Bugdet 450$.... nd i need 2 or 3 server

12 comments
LOL! Looking for a 10GBIT burst in all those countries (cept germany) is basicly impossible. the infastructure just isnt there, and its decently hard to find even gbit servers. Most are 100mbit and are around the $300+ each mark for a basic server.

I think you need to lower your standards or increase your budget, it's not possible to find this on the location you mention.

Who's going to have 10TB in a node for someone? They would need 6 - 7 x 2TB drives just to cover the space in a RAID.

You want to pay for a year. Accepting credit cards. You would probably need to provide the host with proof otherwise they would lose tons cause that's a big server.

Your budget's way too low for those locations. You'd need an average 1200-1500 USD budget per server, for a server with that specs. Maybe even more, since I'm not very well versed with pricing in russia and hong kong. Bandwidth in DE is cheaper than it is in the US, but the hardware costs are a tad bit higher, therefore almost offsetting the savings in bandwidth prices.

Called as X-MAS Server
Processor: Intel Quad-Core Q8400s (4x 2.66 GHz, 4 MB Cache)
Server Platform: Dell PowerEdge
Memory : 16 GB DDR2 RAM
Hard Drives (RAID 1): 2x 1,500 GB SATA2
Raid Controllers: Areca / 3Ware
own IP addresses including reverse DNS: 16 IPs (/ 28 network)
Server location / data center: Hamburg (DECIX point, WORK-IX)
NIC (LAN): 2x 1 Gbit / s
Server network connection (HP managed switches): 100 Mbit / s
Price only 133/Eur Monthly.

Found this on a Germans site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back