Status
Not open for further replies.

damonorg

Hi,

i am looking for sites which offer a Marketplace Section like here. Or even Sites/Forums which are totaly specialized on Service Marketplacing, where users can post "For Hire" and "Looking for..." Requests. Pretty much like it´s handled over here. What i don´t mean are examples like eBay or Amazon. They should be Forum based. So i would be really thankful if you guys could name me some of them.

Thanks!

_
I hope thats the right Section for requests like that, couldn´t find a "better" place to post it. If it´s against the rules, i am really sorry, just delete it!

2 comments
Are you purely looking for webmaster related marketplaces? If yes, then they are plenty. DP, V7N, WF, WHT etc etc etc. There are plenty and cannot list them all. Google is your friend :)

Are you purely looking for webmaster related marketplaces? If yes, then they are plenty. DP, V7N, WF, WHT etc etc etc. There are plenty and cannot list them all. Google is your friend :)

Thanks for the already meantioned Sites, will check them out! I was looking for "general Media" Marketplace Sites, so that Services which are offered/looked for fit into that branch. But like i said, thanks alot for the already named ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back