Live Streaming TV Online

MirageWD

Hey folks, wondering if anyone with the knowledge can help me. I am looking to live stream TV channels from my site for free displaying Google Adsense.

Can someone provide me with PHP script ideally or just a way to embed into a site

Appreciate your co-operation

8 comments
you cant use adsense with streaming illégal
if you want monitize your website you need to use ads from compagny who accepte warez content

and about live stream tv cms or php script
do you search in codecanyon you will many cms and php script
but the best its to made it from scratch if you have good knowledge in web dev or you need to buy a dev from fiverr
good luck

you cant use adsense with streaming illégal
if you want monitize your website you need to use ads from compagny who accepte warez content

and about live stream tv cms or php script
do you search in codecanyon you will many cms and php script
but the best its to made it from scratch if you have good knowledge in web dev or you need to buy a dev from fiverr
good luck
I can as I have a tried and tested workaround with Adsense

I can easily create the script however looking for tedious details. I have been searching on search engine and very little details. If I can find a TV stream provider can get better knowledge and find a solution

I can as I have a tried and tested workaround with Adsense

I can easily create the script however looking for tedious details. I have been searching on search engine and very little details. If I can find a TV stream provider can get better knowledge and find a solution
yes of course that work with adsense and you will get your account banned after few days or when your request a payout
google and adsense does not allow illégal content and stream tv its an illégal

yes of course that work with adsense and you will get your account banned after few days or when your request a payout
google and adsense does not allow illégal content and stream tv its an illégal
I know! I am not stupid!! You are telling me everything I already know the subject is about live streaming TV not about Google Adsense

I know! I am not stupid!! You are telling me everything I already know the subject is about live streaming TV not about Google Adsense
ah sorry bro i have not understand what you mean ( my english its verybad )
and about live stream TV
there is to many way how you can do it
source ( you can setup your own source or you use from other persone person )
if you want your own source you need to buy channel stream from personne who sale like for iptv )
i think the price its around 2 usd for channel
but you cant stream from it directly
you need a good server so you do re stream of this is chanel from your server
can you chose how many channel you need

ah sorry bro i have not understand what you mean ( my english its verybad )
and about live stream TV
there is to many way how you can do it
source ( you can setup your own source or you use from other persone person )
if you want your own source you need to buy channel stream from personne who sale like for iptv )
i think the price its around 2 usd for channel
but you cant stream from it directly
you need a good server so you do re stream of this is chanel from your server
can you chose how many channel you need
Thanks for that info, can you provide link for source who sells channel for $2 each ?

Thanks for that info, can you provide link for source who sells channel for $2 each ?
sorry but my first try to setup an iptv server with extrem has 5 or 6 year i dont remeber the person, im sure you can find theme on forum or just google to find resseler iptv channel
good luck bro

Back