Update: Jan 9, 2018

Added: Feb 23, 2017

Be careful!

Last edited:
502 comments

nice share
thanks

Suggestions needed in change of file hosting

Guys I have been uploading in K2S since 2 months i don't have any sales what was the can you help me guys

Helloo Guys ,
I here by to ask few questions about the K2S/fboom I have been uploading in K2S since 2 months and do not had a single sale
Shall I change the file host Suggest me The "alternate to K2S "

Last edited:
Great List! I didn't even know most of these hosts, but it would be nice if i see several people endorsing one host or another or even several ones, up to now I've seen single endorsements to different hosts, but still, it's great to have many options.
Thank You!

Well. Thank you for putting us in the list! We're small webhost, our traffics are mostly from Japan. We have some Uploaders who often record Japan Entertainment Contents, put them on our servers and share our links on Uploader's website.

Our rate is quite normal (55% after the paygate fee) but we are very stable and reliable, we have livesupport and Skype support. We send payout super fast (Around 15mins to up 6 hours incase nobody is online) and never miss or delay a payment. Unfortunately our Uploaders are few and they don't usually post on WJ. So anyone out there who needs a reliable hosting, you're welcome to try us!

Doraupload

Last edited:
www.up-4ever.com payments on time :)

I also got free one year premium because I have a lot download :) very friendly support :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
FistFast is good. I got 2 payment within 24hrs.

Count is good too.

580 / $1.222

I believe you, but no BTC for payment... otherwise is good earnings table 1 ~ 10 qualified download will be counted per each uploader in every 24 hours from each user(IP).

yeah, openload pay.

Offtopic:
PPD filehost that pay is Cloudyfiles and suprafiles, both are owned by same guy, but you have send email about source of your downloads, only first time, so they send payments flawlessly in few hours after request.

Look at the PPD rate this highest MB files are low rate it all messed up lol

I$5.20$4.66$4.25
II$4.20$4.16$3.65
III$3.20$3.10$2.60
IV$1.15$1.00$0.70

Depends what you're looking for, I'm talking about honest payoff... Everyone would make a million In one day ;)
Those who offer large PPD program are the most suspect...

Greeting :)

Does anyone have any experience with this: Rewards Service?

https://douploads.com/make_money.html

http://fistfast.net/

Filetut Storage - Easy way to share your files

https://4downfiles.org/make_money.html

Fistfast - Don't count all the downloads - you need to have at least 800 downloads to hit a $1 depend on where your traffic come from.

4downfiles - lot of ads to get to free download link plus a adfly link to get the download link after timer expire lol

filetut - no ppd

Last edited by a moderator:
Back