Status
Not open for further replies.

mario

well i have successfully installed working phpbb3 script for link checker bot, i need a team for making this possible for VB, as thier are many users of VB here.

Remember i dont do this for profit, I do it for fun ;)

So any one with good knowledge of VB please help me out as it would benifit many webmaster .

I dont have a good knowledge of VB. so i am looking for a team!!

5 comments
see i am good in php,i could do it ( not 100%) , this will be done for most of the webmaster's here, most of the warez sites here are in VB,consider an example of Warezscene itself : its VB and will help the admin.

I usually code for free and looking a team who are good in VB, if you know please leave a reply here.

If no reply. THE VB sript for this not possible, because i just started studying the VB docs..

I am not doing for myself because i always stick with phpbb...

You're nice guy. :)

see i am good in php,i could do it ( not 100%) , this will be done for most of the webmaster's here, most of the warez sites here are in VB,consider an example of Warezscene itself : its VB and will help the admin.

I usually code for free and looking a team who are good in VB, if you know please leave a reply here.

If no reply. THE VB sript for this not possible, because i just started studying the VB docs..

I am not doing for myself because i always stick with phpbb...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back