Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to jump in as well
already added your site

Code:
<a href="http://assloads.blogspot.com/" target="_blank" title="AssLoads - Anal Blog">AssLoads - Anal Blog</a>

Hello guys... right now I am upgrading my site and I have stopped LE for a few days.
I will get back to you.

@ kaylog - Just click on any post on my site and you will see your link under "Our Partners" section.

I have removed a few links from my site. Some of them were down, some have changed a lot and some had very low traffic.

So if you don't see your link on my site, you can remove my link from your site.

Also, now both LE "categories" - "Friends" & "Partners" are shown on the front page ("Partners" was not on the front page until now)

Update:

TLZtT.jpg

iqT7O.jpg

Traffic: 11-14k UV/day

his traffic is fake, i barely had 10 visits from him daily, so this definitely can not be 10.000 uv or more, this look like some traffic he bought, and those screens are half year old.

Sorry guys, I was a bit busy so I stopped the LE.
I will review some of your sites and I'll PM you about the LE (probably tomorrow).

@ balak - I don't know who you are or what site do you run but you are wrong. Why would I invest so much time into a site and then buy traffic? Also, I earn a lot with my site. Do you think I would earn if I buy bot traffic? And I limit the traffic I send to other sites... How much traffic I send to you depends on how much traffic you send to me. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back