Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,088 comments
I tested RG, and I ended up there, 1 week 100 USD (good) and then 20 days 0 (hard shaving) today I uploaded to k2S and FTP goes fast and well (webupload is slow for a long time)
I use the API to upload which is pretty much the same thing as manually using the webupload, like I said try to parallelize your upload processes if they're individually transferring slowly. At any given moment I have as many as 50 parallel uploads running.

Over 10 years ago I was an affiliate of RapidGator and they beat me out of $1000. Sales on TezFiles have been reliably strong, yesterday I set a new daily record of 37 sales....

cool, I use ftp filezilla and FTP goes fast, have a nice day
Post automatically merged:

2024 March - 6733 dl -$45
Last 30 days-5150 DL $0 ???
10 TB uploaded! What does that mean? will it be a scam? I wonder how you can rationally explain it, have a nice day
Post automatically merged:

I work many hours every day, 50+ posts and many XXX forums with themeposters

Last edited:
Insurance fee returned is getting less and less, what is happening?
Hello!

It is better to ask such questions directly to technical support. Because it is impossible to identify your account on MP based on a post on the forum, therefore it is impossible to see for which sale what amount was returned.
We compared returns for recent sales and sales from a month ago, and it is clear that the return amounts are identical.
March:
Moneyplatform-Monetize-digital-content-03.png

April:
Moneyplatform-Monetize-digital-content-04.png

70% of my files show deleted due to dmca marks some fishy thing is going on whatever I post only holds for a day same files live forever for some russian blogs this is no good

they trick you with fake reports or you are doing it on purpose to support some blogs - I want to think the first possibility

70% of my files show deleted due to dmca marks some fishy thing is going on whatever I post only holds for a day same files live forever for some russian blogs this is no good

they trick you with fake reports or you are doing it on purpose to support some blogs - I want to think the first possibility
We really received a huge number of abuses, this is not a false alarm - we know the abuser.

Back