KatFile.COM - 90% OF SALES | PPD $40/1000 DLs - DAILY PAYOUTS

winson9998

Hello katfile
The money is lost ??
Today request payout about $77 PENDING
But now about $68 PENDING
What happened???

Remixed

ok buddy I didnt know you were on vacation on Saturday and Sunday Ill have that noted.

[h=1]Service Temporarily Unavailable[/h][FONT=&quot]The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.[/FONT]

Last edited:

KatFile

ok buddy I didnt know you were on vacation on Saturday and Sunday Ill have that noted.

Service Temporarily Unavailable

[FONT=&amp]The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.[/FONT]
Fixed

gibalah

The failure rate of uploading 1000MB files is too high currently. z_o_o_m's file & image uploader usually fails 3 ~ 4 times and then finally succeeds. Those upload jobs received 500 internal server error after whole files had been uploaded. It really wastes the bandwidth I purchased for my dedicated server and the uploader (the author charges fees according to upload traffic).

Because I saw those failures had happened on more than 8 server IP addresses, I don't think it's a single file server issue. Hence I don't list them.

Last edited:

gibalah

Uploading files is still like gambling. I have to monitor the upload status and cancel slow connections in order to reshuffle the target server.

Of course, I have a perfect routing to the specific server, but I found a few packet losses on the last hop:

I don't think such kind of packet losses could result in the low upload speed. Please check the server.

Last edited:

KatFile

Uploading files is still like gambling. I have to monitor the upload status and cancel slow connections in order to reshuffle the target server.

Of course, I have a perfect routing to the specific server, but I found a few packet losses on the last hop:

I don't think such kind of packet losses could result in the low upload speed. Please check the server.

fixed check again and send me screenshot again . Thanks

Top Bottom