Status
Not open for further replies.

We are currently looking for some active moderators,with the potential of being promoted to Smods if active,i am adding some new forums after we have enough staff to maintain these sections as they need to be

also seeking dedicated uploaders (using Realwarez in filename,and/or as password),we are 4* at katz.cd,and a google PR of 4 as well so lots of traffic

sorry we have enough uploaders not using the sites name in uploads at this time

if you are interested in joining the Realwarez Team as Moderator,please feel free to join Realwarez and PM me with your experience,you dont have to wait for my reply to begin being active on the site,reporting posts,or just overall activity,those that register and are active will be considered long before those that only reply here and wait for my reply

Dedicated Uploaders please join Realwarez,make 5 uploads following the guidelines laid out,and PM me the urls to you threads,i will then promote you to Uploader immediatly

Edit: Also if you would like to DJ on our shoutcast we are always looking for new DJs,i am willing to give code snippets to other forum admins as well that will DJ on a regular basis

thanks guys

5 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back