is www.ccbill.com trusted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 comments
Most of adult subscription sites using ccbill and is the best payment processor around. I have used it as an affiliate and got my payments via checks promptly. Well in the back end, dont have any experience with em as a webmaster, but is legit which i can say abruptly.

Hi Vincent,

We've got a great system for online stores - what type of site or content are you selling? We also provide payment processing for tangible products as well and I would be happy to help get you started. You can shoot me an email at andy @ ccbill.com and I'll follow up with you with more information and answer any questions you may have.

We've been around for a long time and processing payments online since 1998 - so you'll be in good hands!

Andy

Andy welcome to WJ. You should contact the staff and alert them of your presence. You should also consider opening a thread describing the benefits and restrictions of your service.

Thanks for the advice WDF - I'll hit them up and work on getting an official thread up for CCBill and ECSuite (high risk/mainstream platforms). Glad to be here on WJ.

Andy K

It is the oldest and the most widely known adult processor out there.. yes it is VERY trusted!

There landing pages cant be customized though other than color etc. Plimus etc are a lot more flexible in that regard. Conversions would be a lot higher if you customize your landing pages to match your website.

It is the oldest and the most widely known adult processor out there.. yes it is VERY trusted!

There landing pages cant be customized though other than color etc. Plimus etc are a lot more flexible in that regard. Conversions would be a lot higher if you customize your landing pages to match your website.

That used to be the case, but for the past few years, we do have completely custom forms. You can create your own forms and send them in to us, or we can actually create custom forms for you! It takes about a week to 10 days for us to create a custom form for you, but you're right - I encourage all my clients to use custom forms because they just convert better!

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back