Is there anything like this out there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brazzO

So, what i want to do is basically copy a post as it is on a site without having to do it manually.
I dont want it to leech links or nothing, just grab the post info and post it to my blog.

Basically i want to leech just posts from rlslog but not the links, i will download them manually from iptorrents.. i hate having to do it all manually & it would be good to have a script that does it for me to save me atleast a little bit of time

Is this possible, if so (which i know it probably is) then where can i find such a script or will i have to pay someone to make me one.

19 comments
I have sBorg..
Yeah i know it will post to blog, i dont just want that though.
I want it to take the post layout from a site and post it as a draft for me on my site.
That way all i have to do is get the links from IPT xD

lol, u have to add at the first hand only and its not so much time consuming :-p :D

for movies (v4.5) fetches everything from imdb, if u provide imdb link :) and u just have to put torrent :) i m uploading 20 per day threads with no problems! :) i just put them all in download once and get the posts from logs ;)

:O
This is news to me.. i will give it a try, would be good to have just the tv shows automate then.. if the movies work with the IMDB link.. Will give it a try

let me show a example :)

Code:
http://www.war3z.net/f6/paul-2011-a-9930.html

i just added torrent from IPT <3
added imdb link and thats it :)
it added the banner, description, screenshot ;)

and for TV shows, u can just add the banner , just matter of 2 clicks, just click add custom fields and paste banner link, and thats it, as it will take screenshot too :D

one more example, just added banner though and ofcourse torrent from IPT <3 :)

Code:
http://www.war3z.net/f6/house-s07e13-9978.html#post10124

I <3 sBorg <3

I've already asked around, no-one seems to want to do it..
It is not as if i want it to leech links, just the posts so that when rlslog or oneddl or whatever site releases a new post then my site will also release it and publish it without links, which i can then go ahead and get from IPT :D

Well sBorg is good for movies but thats it. I made my own post format anyways on sBorg so all i have to do is get the nfo, imdb page screenshot and big cover image from google and i get my post's looking like this:
http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=8665289&highlight=
Of course you have to edits to MTN and title size and stuff but once its finished, all you have to do is copy and paste and post new topic :D
Same goes with music tvshows appz etc. Custom Fields ftw.
Though it would be nice to rip off of rlslog and switch links to yours.

if there is no one on wjunction that want or can help you i'd suggest to get someone over at freelancer to create the script for you. I myself does not code but your project does not sound that difficult. I guess it does not need more than a little code and you could set it as a cron job in your cpanel etc.

It should be possible to just edit yawn's script, also if you provide that to the coder you might get a cheaper price for it as the coder has less work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back