Is my site platform google friendly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmember

Banned
Banned
Hi,

For one of my sites I use the Contao (TYPOlight) platform and CMS system for over an year now. It appears to me that by the time I switched to the new platform, I lost traffic to some of the sections with specific news in my site. I think that maybe the Contao platform is not google friendly because I have three others sites and a forum related to the same niche, so I am posting articles there on the same topics, and they often appear in first page in google for specific keywords from the articles. I know what I am doing, so I think that is not SEOmistake and maybe the problem is in the platform. The process of publishing and the source of articles is absolutely the same to all sites, but in the one with the Contao platform I don't get the desirable results from my specific news, allthough it has much more content, older domain, and more backlinks then the other three sites.

So if somebody have experience and information about Contao - is there a problem with the platform, and what should I do to have the same results like I am having with the other sites.

1 comment
Maybe this site got busted by the new google update,and your other sites didn't.
I personal always use Wordpress as a CMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back