Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how do i know who i am supposed to PM?
Example:
yourself & wdemon are online right now but because i can't
see you guys online I'd PM Hawk or Mr-R-T both who are not
online and might not be online for the next 12 hours.

Why not just PM a mod who is online?

(This is if you meant instead of PMing every mod just PM 1)

Dude, i'm not even invisible.

I understand, all right:) I see your point, but it is just to send a pm to one person. It's enough. We are active. We are online up to several hours each day <- This applies to all moderators.

I can't believe this thread has become 7 pages.

It's simple iHate, some of us don't use it and some of us do. If you need anything contact the ones you see online then. Simple.

Also, if we wanted to ban members "slyly" we'd do it while we were online, not when we're invisible mode. You were a member of staff yourself iHate and you should know how things work, we infract first and then we ban. Obviously, if the rule which they're breaking is a major rule, we'll pass the infraction and ban instead. I would (as well as other staff) appreciate if you don't tell us what our aims are. You have no right whatsoever to tell us what our aims are and what isn't. We have administrators for a reason.

" You don't accept the position to appear offline all day long :facepalm:"
- Some of us may wish to appear offline everyday. Whether members like it or not, we will use the invisible status as per our wish.

"And before anyone says "use the report feature" it takes time to get
answered as moderators are not always actively browsing that forum."

- Now you're having a go at us for not being "active" on forums.. We'll get to the reports when we can.

" i can't comment on Hawk or sniffdog if they use it as i am unsure."

Didn't you read my post? I stated that I don't use it.

You don't have to see a member of staff online to send them a PM. The PM functionality doesn't work like that (if you see a member of staff PM them). You can send a PM even if our status is set to offline, online or invisible. Comprendo?

One more thing, polls do not change WJunction. Whether a poll is created or not, we will use the invisible status as per our wish. Unfortunately, You can't control us on that.

All you are doing is putting cases forward which never even happens. Those so called noobs you talk of hardly PM us, they go straight to creating a thread.

Thread closed - We get the message and some of the members of staff will stop using it (but only if they wish to).

Last edited:
You no longer need to PM all moderator's to get a fast response!

You have the "Report Issue" option under the "Community" tab:

rFRgI.png

Fill in the box with your issue (chatbox ban, infraction, etc) and if any moderator's are online, you should get a response through PM shortly after.

You can alternatively PM a moderator who is online (that's if you seem them online), I recommend you only report an issue when no moderator's are online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back