Status
Not open for further replies.

vgkumar

Backlinks are importance because they are seen as a type of credit given to you from other webmaster.More status of quality backlinks,especially they are from other site within your niche.Important to the on page optimization of your website is getting quality inbound link to it.By having quality backlinks you are attracting visitor.Backlinks are the best way to improve traffic to your website.

14 comments
Yeah that's cool everyone knows backlinks are good, no backlinks is bad.
But I think it will be nice to elaborate more here, give some advice as for where to start from. When I only started building backlink profile for my website I felt a bit of lost as for where I should begin from. So I went to one of those backlink checking online websites (like opensiteexplorer.org or moonsearch.com) and just checked where my competitors get most of their traffic. I've chosen websites that suit me too and started leaving links manually where it was possible. If someone has a different strategy I will appreciate sharing.

Importance of Backlinks :

* Inbound links today are an essential part of the Search Engine Optimization because when you build valuable backlinks, your site gets a higher ability of being indexed by the search spiders. It will also help to boost worth traffic to your website.

* It is not enough to have a lot of number of inlinks, you need to have quality links. The content of the sites you have incoming links with must to be related to the content on your website.

* The more the inward links, the better the popularity of a site. Backlinks are very important for SEO and Ranking.

* Note that valuable backlinks and relevant incoming links are two very essential scrutinies.

* Good inlinks building is the only legitimate method to increase site position in the search engines index.

Importance of Backlinks :

* Inbound links today are an essential part of the Search Engine Optimization because when you build valuable backlinks, your site gets a higher ability of being indexed by the search spiders. It will also help to boost worth traffic to your website.

* It is not enough to have a lot of number of inlinks, you need to have quality links. The content of the sites you have incoming links with must to be related to the content on your website.

* The more the inward links, the better the popularity of a site. Backlinks are very important for SEO and Ranking.

* Note that valuable backlinks and relevant incoming links are two very essential scrutinies.

* Good inlinks building is the only legitimate method to increase site position in the search engines index.

Great simple break down! :friends:

I like this thread. No doubt that in SEO process back links have lot of importance and play a vital role. With more back links we can increase the traffic on site and can make our site at the top of the Google ranking.

Last edited:
After Google Panda update Google basically gives priority to fresh and unique content. From those content you can get strong back links. By getting back links you can increase your PR easily.

BL are best for increasing popularity/rankings of the site. But don't go for the bots, Google is wise enough to detect these craps. Be organic, get organic !

Backlinks are importance because they are seen as a type of credit given to you from other webmaster.More status of quality backlinks,especially they are from other site within your niche.Important to the on page optimization of your website is getting quality inbound link to it.By having quality backlinks you are attracting visitor.Backlinks are the best way to improve traffic to your website.

Yeah.Backlinks can take your webpage from nowhere to everywhere.This is a good technique in generating more site visitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back