Status
Not open for further replies.

timmons

Is there some way to make Ajax upload put the images in a gallery like the other upload options do? I tried copying and pasting the code for the gallery and thumb size selector from regular_upload.php to ajax_upload.php.

this is the code:
Code:
<div class="index_box">
            <select class="thumb_select" name="thumb_size_contaner">
                <option value="1"> <?php echo SMALL_THUMB . "x" . SMALL_THUMB; ?> (small thumbs) </option>
                <option value="2" selected="selected"> <?php echo MEDIUM_THUMB . "x" . MEDIUM_THUMB; ?> (standard thumbs) </option>
                <option value="3"> <?php echo LARGE_THUMB . "x" . LARGE_THUMB; ?> (large thumbs) </option>
                <option value="4"> <?php echo LARGER_THUMB . "x" . LARGER_THUMB; ?> (super-sized thumb) </option>
            </select>
        </div>

<?php if(isset($gallery_selection)){ echo $gallery_selection; } ?>

(did i miss anything?)

However there are two problems. First is that the gallery selector is invisible.

here's how it should look:

here's how it actually looks:

If I click in the right place the menu appears, but....

The second problem is that it doesn't actually work. If I choose a gallery from that invisible menu and then upload, the pictures don't actually get put into the gallery.

Any ideas? :S

Thanks.

Actually, while I'm at it, I have another problem: zip upload doesn't work. It just says, "No files. Sorry your file was not uploaded." :S :(

Last edited:
1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back