I want more traffic, how ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordpressteam

Hello webmasters..
One month ago i create adult blog. I create 1000 posts and i don`t promote my site.. i just post for now.. google send me around 30 unique visits per day which it`s not bad for 1 month old site but my mission is 2-3k unique per day. Can you help me with advice what i have to do if i want to bring this traffic to my site without invest money for advertising in other sites.

Thank you

11 comments
Hello webmasters..
One month ago i create adult blog. I create 1000 posts and i don`t promote my site.. i just post for now.. google send me around 30 unique visits per day which it`s not bad for 1 month old site but my mission is 2-3k unique per day. Can you help me with advice what i have to do if i want to bring this traffic to my site without invest money for advertising in other sites.

Thank you

You can read the article my colleague Andrew wrote, maybe it will give you some ideas.
https://stream-seo.com/make-money-sexy-adult-blogs/

Regards,
Steve

You can buy traffic from various sources. You can buy links, exchange links.
Keep updating your site. It's not a quick process. Takes time.

Hello webmasters..

Thank you
You write 1000 post!
But 1000 post you have guaranteed the following factors:
+ Content
Content contains the reader, whether the content is the subject everyone is in need
+ Seo onpage
Have you applied seo onpage technique for 1000 post it yet
If you guarantee the above two factors. I believe goole will pull the counter to you without you having to pay any costs.
Give you the book I have, hope it will help you
seo 2016
(I can not up link, 2 days later I will come back)

Last edited:
Add Alot of content more content more keyword means higher impressions and More Click work on backlink which help you to boost your ranking like N2O Does when Put In Engine
Some other Way to rank higher is better content less ads And Load your Page More faster

The only way you can get more traffic is by doing some sort of promotion. Youtube is one of the best channels to promote your site for free. Try it out and see how your traffic increases.

Social Networks

There are plenty of social networks out there to assist you. Try Google Plus, Find relative tops and communities and try to be an active member. Simply Put, That is not easy, you really have to put your mind and heart into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back