Shared I need SSD hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 comments
you will host an video streaming website or torrent script or why you need high bandwidth? you talk about shared hosting.. its not usual to request such high bandwidth. if you have high visitors, shared hosting may limit you. they have usually more strict limits like maximum concurrent visitors.

Last edited:
I tried digitalocean, they are not accepting my credit card, and i have no paypal account. :(

you will host an video streaming website or torrent script or why you need high bandwidth? you talk about shared hosting.. its not usual to request such high bandwidth. if you have high visitors, shared hosting may limit you. they have usually more strict limits like maximum concurrent visitors.

I have over 3k to 5k visitors per day, the reason i want ssd hosting is because it's faster and cheaper, google indexes site pages very fast, it's my personal experience..

Last edited:
^ they don't accept debit cards, only credit cards and Paypal, i am using them since long time and always pay with Paypal, you have to prepay, deposit money in your account first.

the only real SSD hosting i have and it has 100%, safe for using,private with dmca ignore is undergroundprivate.com, i not think they accept credit cards you could drop them a message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back