How TO Withdraw Funds? Without Card :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark!

My Paypal sent me $175 to my payoneer account and i never get any payoneer card so i cant add bank account :( now i don't know how to withdraw my funds or use them . they want me to get funds in my account in order to send me new card . and now i am waiting for their email .. so is their anyway to use those funds ? or transfer the funds another payoneer account ? i saw the option but i don't know if its need card or card number .. please help me !!! :(

3 comments
you can't do anything while you didn't recived your card yet

i suggest you to wait for it or pay contact them to order a new one via DHL

but be sure that at the end , payoneer will close your account & they will give you random answer each tiem by saying "Your account is closed for undisclosed reason" ;)

you can't do anything while you didn't recived your card yet

i suggest you to wait for it or pay contact them to order a new one via DHL

but be sure that at the end , payoneer will close your account & they will give you random answer each tiem by saying "Your account is closed for undisclosed reason" ;)

I ordered new card yesterday via DHL and they cut $60 from my Payoneer balance. hope i will get my card this time :(

if you ordered a new one via DHL (& the old one is blocked) then you will recive it for sure ;)

activate it & use it quickly , cauz be sure that one day your payoneer account will be closed & they will tell you each time "Your account is closed for undisclosed reason & balblablblalba" ...

if you have any question or need any service feel free to PM me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back