How to rank your youtube video ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sSKKa

Hi

I've almost tested every trick and every way to put my video on top but still it has came in 2nd and 3rd page but i want to rank it on top. I've all kind of SEO tools that are necessary for SEO. All i need is expert advise at the moment from someone who is expert in doing this. help me if you can.

regards

4 comments
Can you share what you did?

Ranking YT videos is easier than ranking your sites since the YT domain has a powerful authority.

Sharing link on social media sites, writing/posting about the video, commenting the video link on related posts, creating some backlinks and pinging them usually ranks a YT video on top unless there is HIGH competition. And of course, it should not be some shabbily made video - should be tolerable atleast. :)

Actually first i tried with low level keywords and it worked like a charm. now i'm trying with strong keywords like grow taller, weight lose so I've almost did everything but didn't get expected result. Let me clear it more i want to rank my YT vid on google not just in YT.

any suggestion and ideas?

Ad rank is a formula the AdWords system uses to determine where your promotion should appear on a YouTube page.

Your ad rank is determined by your maximum CPC for a keyword (since a user searches for the keyword) multiplied by the matched keyword's Quality Score. The first part of the formula determines how you compete with others on the page for a keyword
The second part of the formula helps us determine how relevant your promotion actually is to the keyword so we can ensure users get useful results and meaningful content.

Hopefully I helped you.

Actually first i tried with low level keywords and it worked like a charm. now i'm trying with strong keywords like grow taller, weight lose so I've almost did everything but didn't get expected result. Let me clear it more i want to rank my YT vid on google not just in YT.

any suggestion and ideas?

Keywords with high competition are hard to rank since lot of high authority sites rank for them. It is not impossible but its very very difficult and would cost you a lot. I suggest you concentrate on multiple low competition keywords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back