How to Order alertpay prepaid card

Status
Not open for further replies.

babarali124

Hi guyz,

i checked out FAQ at alertpay.com ... and found this :

Q: How do I order my AlertPay PrePaid Card?
space.gif
Solution Ordering your new AlertPay PrePaid Card is easy! Just follow these steps:

1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Click on “Order It Todayâ€.
3. Click on “Get The Cardâ€.
4. Confirm your details by selecting the “Name to appear on the cardâ€, the “Method of Payment†you wish to use for the one-time setup fee, the “Shipping Addressâ€; also check the box to agree to the one-time setup fee, and select ‘next step’.
5. Enter the type of “Photo ID†you will be submitting and the “ID numberâ€, attach a scanned copy of your photo ID by browsing your documents and a scanned copy of a “Proof of Addressâ€, and click on “Next Stepâ€.
6. After this you will be taken to the “Complete†page.

That’s it. All you will have to do after that is wait a short while to receive your new AlertPay PrePaid Card.
but i dont see any order it today button or text written on my account ... can any one guide me ..

9 comments
MMM....I don't know but Sean of alertpay told me that prepaid card is a debit card and you can use it around the world and you can withdraw the money in an ATM. Are you sure about this information seraphim???...

when i signup for card its free or they charges some $$ from me and where i can use this card can i do some shopping on this card or not plz tel me

Alertpay prepaid card is still in beta phase and is available to limited number of people.

You can't order new card at the moment until they find a permanent partner for cards.

As for the card itself, it cost $20, you can load it from you alertpay account and use
it to withdraw cash on atm machines around the world, in-store and internet purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back