How to create affiliate stores online - Shareasale

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSmurf

As far as I know, this method is kinda old, but I havent*t found any reference on this forum, so I will post my guide on creating affiliate online stores and makind money with affiliate platforms like Shareasale, CJ etc. I use 2 methods:

A: Lead capturing - find programs on Shareasale that pay around $0,50-$2 per free registration, getting the affiliate link to that offer and posting something about it on a blog, than making a video on Youtube about it with a link in description to the blog post. Also you can get visitors from search engines or post banners on sites.

B: Affiliate stores - after you are a Shareasale affiliate, register a new domain, or use an existing domain/subdomain, install Wordpress, find a WP theme like Ebuy that looks like an online store. Now go to the merchant from the desired category to whom you got accepted and download their product feeds. Install a CSV/xml importer on Wordpress like the one from wpallimport.com and import the feed in WP. The full version allows you to add tags, import images, create categorie...but you have to pay for it. You can also watch some tutorials on that site. If you want to get more visitors and make your site more appealing, use a product template when importing, like: "Get now the {Product name} at a price of ${price}, and find discounts on {category name} on our site. The {Product name} has a discount of {Discount %}".
I have used keywords in the template like: discount, review, sale...The most successful campaign was for the site where I was promoting Halloween costumes. A good ideea now would be to use Christmas gifts/products. I started getting visits in my first month only because of the content and template, on a new subdomain of a site. Even though I get few visits, the conversion rate is high. Since I started this in June 2013 until now I made over 170 dollars in total, and received about 65 dollars on my bank account.
The rest of it, like promoting your site, I leave it up to you, hope this helps and that you did not know about it, otherwise it wrote all this for nothing, if you need help like changing the format of the feed from csv to xml or advices, templates, additional info...you know where to find me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back