How Adds would help me to make money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

addisoncave

Hi Guys, I want to know more about online advertising and want to know how it would work for my site? can I customize the size of banners and other pop up so it don't mess with my page. Which Add agency will be fine for this type advertising?

6 comments
Its better to promote your website to top searches in Google. This will help get your direct advertising offers for your website from various webmasters.

What the contents of your website?
If it is the blog to share information or advertising and marketing.
The best way is you need to keep your website in the top of search Google.
It's called SEO, you can learn about SEO in the topics on this forum.

I use both banners from Adsense and Popunder from Ad Maven. in the banners they have several sizes and the pops are full screen.

I would love to Do Adwords and Adsense or other PPC things but it is very costly. Do you know what strategies can give results but are not too costly?

Online advertising such as Google GDN, ads networks, solo ads will help you to increase traffic for your site. With these ads types, you can change your banner size at anytime you want, it's very easy to do in your campaign setting. Then when you have a lot of traffic, your site's ranking will increase and you will get more customers and users.

Good luck to you,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back