Highflyexchange.com is safe or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

widel

Hi i want exchange wmz to paypal and get this site Highflyexchange.com. They have really good rates but I want to know is "scam" or no? I dont want lost 300$ :P

Thanks for all replys.

14 comments
The way the site looks , i say its 90% scam. I have been in the e-currency exchange business and i know how to spot them.
I would suggest using reviewed services by fellow forum members.
I would exchange it for you and i could send first (i am new here) ONLY if you provide me the national ID of the Paypal account owner so in case you run away with my money , i could file for a complaint.
If that fits you , please contact me.

Thanks

from another forum I wanted to exchange wmz to payoneer.. so the guy was vip member since 2008.. scammed me 70$ and also two other guys.. and now he is no longer online !!!

Hi i want exchange wmz to paypal and get this site Highflyexchange.com. They have really good rates but I want to know is "scam" or no? I dont want lost 300$ :P

Thanks for all replys.

Just go with ExchangeX.ru for that. ;)
They are old & Legit. Have used them a few times.

So many people need to exchange their WebMoney [pokerface]
Every other thread is about it. LOL

Thanks for all replys.

Hi gays dont create order in Highflyexchange.com, becase its site SCAM. You just can lose money, go in legit exhanger rchange.net

highflyexchange.com is safe 100% for me. i am using this services last 11 months ,

highflyexchange.com is trusted for me .but i did not exchanged WMZ to paypal from this site. i always buy bitcoin and PM with Western union and money gram . highflyexchange.com is the one that conduct my transactions and for the past 11 months,I highly recommend
thank very much for your intentions and desire to help...

Thanks but Russia is not an European Union member :-)))
I'd prefer an exchanger who can be reached by international laws if he tries to fuck me.

Last edited:
exchangerecurrency.com

Thanks for all replys.

exchangerecurrency.com is the most trusted site, admin from Pakistan, I used him services, really really very nice person. you can use them services without any tension.
He recently launched his two other new website as well, www.westernuniontobitcoin.com and www.westernuniontoperfectmoney.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back