[HELP] 500 Internal Server error

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsk6u

Hello All

My site is badimg.com, an image hosting site. I am facing this "500 internal server error" from today morning. I Tried to get solve via google, no use.

Please help me to get my site online.

Thanks in Advance

12 comments
I didn't edited the .htaccess file. It was hosted on a VPS bought at sauravhosting.com, he said everything is perfect at server's side.

Willing to pay 5$ if any can solve it.

I tried clearing the .htaccess file and replaced with the fresh one in script, still no luck. I will ask Gaurav to try the next two options.

Just looks like you forgot to chown the dirs tbh.

Recently he shifted the site to German Node from NL. Does this affect anything?

Log report

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/pdo_sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/pdo_sqlite.so: undefined symbol: sqlite3_libversion in Unknown on line 0

yeah, i thinks its telling you that you are not the owner of the file your trying to run. Everything that is executed on your "account" must belong (chowned) to you. If it does not, it will not be allowed to run. Its a security step, stopping joe bloggs from uploading a shell without needing to be the owner of the account. If he does, php will refuse to run it because he isnt the person that owns the account.

try this:

Code:
chown -R user:user /home/user/domains/myDomain.tld/*
user = your username.

Log report

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/pdo_sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/pdo_sqlite.so: undefined symbol: sqlite3_libversion in Unknown on line 0

Nope. That's PHP log. And it's basically PHP failing to load an extension that has nothing to do with your site (unless your imagehost uses sqlite). Even if it was an extension issue, PHP would return an error with 'undefined function'.

A 500 Internal Server error is an apache error. Apache's throwing that error because you've either got a misconfigured .htaccess file. Or something else is up. Your best bet.. check the logs here:

Code:
cd /var/log/httpd

PM me if you need help with it. I help for free, no payment pl0x.

Also, if your webserver (apache) is too busy, you'll never get a 500 error. A 500 error represents a misconfiguration somewhere, not a busy server.

All of you guys Thank you very much for your suggestions. The problem is with apache.

Site used full RAM alloted to it. Hosting guy increased it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back