Status
Not open for further replies.

expertwriter

Hi guys,

I'm new here and it's great to be with you. I have something to share with you re. SEO -[FONT=&quot] "Search engines can’t read and understand what an article is all about. They merely depend on numbers which means that if your keyword phrase shows 2% keyword density, it could be the basis for determining what your article is all about".

Btw, I'm available for article writing jobs.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

2 comments
Welcome to the forums. I would suggest you to read Google Panda & Penguin update. Google is coming up with new updates so that it can put more relevant and informative data in front of the end users. You are saying that search engines can't read and understand. If they do not understand then on what basis the websites ranking is decided in the serps ?

SEO

Needless to say that great content is a must, right choice of keywords pertaining to your site and no keyword stuffing - standard is 1kw for every 100 words. Google's algorithm is altered numerous times within a year so, be prepared for it. Panda is current so you have to dance with it, but nevertheless, stay away from black hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back