google search console query

jessichg

Hello All,

I have submitted my site to google search console 3 days ago but google did not indexed yet my site...

Someone was using my domain 2 years ago but after domain expiration, I purchased it and created the site. But there are still old pages exists in google search so my question that ..

will google take more time to remove old pages and index new pages in google???

Thanks

4 comments
Hello All,

I have submitted my site to google search console 3 days ago but google did not indexed yet my site...

Someone was using my domain 2 years ago but after domain expiration, I purchased it and created the site. But there are still old pages exists in google search so my question that ..

will google take more time to remove old pages and index new pages in google???

Thanks
every process in Google search console is now automated and set by their own algorithm, we cannot trigger it for rapid speedy outputs, if we do so we can be flagged in the process, just what we can do it wait for google to do its best for us after submitting sitemap in console.

To be frank, this situation is very unfortunate, I faced a similar situation about two years ago, but, here on the domain were bought backlinks... Sat with this for a couple of days until I decided to try Semrush. There it is easy to analyze existing links for page ranking and there is a function to untie them from the domain. The only problem will be that by deleting too much, the authority of the page also drops(
So, unbind a little bit and add new ones and you'll be fine

Back