Google Analytics Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

jini_mini

Banned
Banned
Hi, i recently checked on my google analytic and find out that it not showing the traffic results that is coming via search engines, Facebook or other social media or even the direct traffic. I dont know how is this happening and really need to fix this issue asap as because of this its showing low traffic on my client end and need to fix this matter somehow..thanks in advance

6 comments
Are you sure Analytics has issue and not the site? It could be that the site has started getting lesser traffic or it has hosting issues due to which traffic is decreasing.

i m not saying that is a issue with the google analytics but what i trying to say here is that the traffic that is coming through other sources is not showing on the google analytics and this is wht my major concern

Hi, i recently checked on my google analytic and find out that it not showing the traffic results that is coming via search engines, Facebook or other social media or even the direct traffic. I dont know how is this happening and really need to fix this issue asap as because of this its showing low traffic on my client end and need to fix this matter somehow..thanks in advance
Are there any changes made on the site? You don't just check your analytics, check also your settings or the site itself, maybe you've lost your tracking.

You should first check if there have any changes made recently.Check Analytics and your sites setting with it.

You should re check the java script tracking code of Google analytics in your website. Most of incorrect data issues come from the broken tracking code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back