Google+ Already At 10 Million Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

"I project that Google will easily pass 10 million users tomorrow and could reach 20 million user by this coming weekend if they keep the Invite Button available. As one G+ user put it, it is easy to underestimate the power of exponential growth."

I bet if people post in the discussion that they need invites, we can scratch each other's backs here. I've been using Google+ for a few days now (Yes I will put you in a circle ;) and have a lot to love, but unless I can gate twitter and Facebook, the best interface in the world won't help me until I can convince my kids' grandparents to move.

4 comments
Figures are based on a guy making calculations based of surnames of a US census and presuming it's the same for the rest of the world. It's highly flawed but the only data that exists. I wouldn't look too much into these figures.

This is old and inaccurate news anyway. "Pass Tomorrow" is wrong now as you just copied and paste without updating the date.

Google have confirmed it's in the millions but won't release official figures until it's out of beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back