Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I got my account from a reseller. So I need to fix it myself :(

Resellers can contact there host's to do it. This is something you cannot do on your own unless you setup your server on your computer and put the folder where it needs to go and then use phpmyadmin to export the sql file.
(please do not pm me how to do this)

well these backup database provide are corrupted and not working well for me. As these database is having some problems like i mentioned in this thread on post 4: http://www.wjunction.com/27-vbulletin/137243-vbulletin-some-files-not-showing.html

there were three database for my three forums and all having same problem posted in that thread.

And i think there is no way to solve this error in database...:(

This is usually caused by bad exporting from tar file.
You need to extract the folder whole and move the entire folder to the mysql db folder then once done run a check on all tables to make sure its up2date with your server.

Resellers can contact there host's to do it. This is something you cannot do on your own unless you setup your server on your computer and put the folder where it needs to go and then use phpmyadmin to export the sql file.
(please do not pm me how to do this)

Well, I know how to do that using own PC. Wampp does the work. But its a lengthy process :/

Ok, i installed a fresh vbulletin and then connected the database with this new installed vb and it is working perfectly now with no errors.....:)

I did not understand anything.

What happened to worldwidexs?

I bought it there vps

I can not find vps to 12 hours!

what do I do? I do not use cpanel. Using Kloxo. Receiving weekly replacement. But I back up into the server.
How will I become my data.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Many of you are late to this thread, if you had a vps and it was working in several posts on this forum it was said to make a local backup on your own computer.

If you had shared hosting Lokesh was retrieving the back ups he could that had been requested.

This has been the talk of this site for days and has been ongoing for a week.

If you have working hosting with WWXS still get a back up on your own hard drive.

If you lost access with out a back up and it does not come back up you may have lost your data forever.

Hello,
I hope all shared clients got their backups.
If no, please post here with the information.
To all those who got their backups, good luck!
Best regards,
Lokesh

Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We had our own issues with our client area and two nodes.
Could you please PM me with:
Your domain proof
Account name
DB name
Best regards,
Lokesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back