Gaddafi Died (Not Safe For Work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civilization is something we no longer seem to aspire to.

Civilization is not something to be "aspired" to.
This is the problem.

Civilization is something to be demonstrated through action.

Gaddafi apparently is one who demonstrated tyranny and terror, not civilization.

Why are we all surprised when tyranny and terror is brought back to him in fhe form of
gaddafi-dead-275385778.jpg

?

I'm not even sure what this comment even has to do with a tyrant being brought to justice... anyway.... I'm sure there are many who appreciate your service. :)

J.

it does bro, you cant bring democracy with bombs, and believe me if Gad. forces were rebels, they will do the same thing to the dictator, leader, president... :)

Civilization is not something to be "aspired" to.
This is the problem.

Civilization is something to be demonstrated through action.

Gaddafi apparently is one who demonstrated tyranny and terror, not civilization.

Why are we all surprised when tyranny and terror is brought back to him in fhe form of
gaddafi-dead-275385778.jpg

?

I don't claim that Gaddafi did not deserve for this, but think about it ,- how many people German soldiers kill in WWII ? They suffocate unarmed, helpless People in gas chambers,- elderly and children, without exception, do you think we shoudl do the same after war end ? If so, you should be treated ...

I hope you understand what I mean ...

I'm sure you all have valid points on this issue, but I doubt anyone here has ever lived under the rule of a dictator. The path to freedom has never been anything less than what's seen in this video Revolutions in the old ages were even more gruesome, this sort of stuff has to happen for a country to be deemed free. It does seem wrong watching another human being killed, but we can't really judge them for doing it as he was a terrible man. Trial would've made things more frustrating as he would have had the chance (not a good one) to be set free, and it would only delay the joy of freedom to Libya.

I agree with you 100%

Trial wasn't an option. The only option was to kill him as soon as they found him and they did that.

The members on this board are way too immature to have even a remotely proper political discussion.
May God fulfill all your dreams for making this super-awesome reply.

THANKS !

You cannot make a serious discussion over here. But still few are good :p

Not To Be Shown on CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC or FOX - NATO's Crimes in Libya

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qXRwBXK34o[/ame]

It's a full proof plan of the western countries to capture Arabian oils. Every country has its own problem. If any problem occurred in any country, the government has right to stop it in any ways. Gaddafi did it too. Who the hell is USA ? Why they have come to an another country? Its a Libya internal problem ? Are USA is the big brother of world ? Does Libya ask usa to solve their country problem ? Why the hell the westerns come to Libya? The simple answer is OILLLLLLLLLLL. What ever gaddafi did, its his right to do so. As a ruller its his responisibility to stop any protesters who wants to harm his country. He had setup a Communism government. Like china. A communism, can't support ever to capitalism.

Libyan citizens are living in lybia like a king.

1. A essential thing for a citizen is electricity. Libyan citizens got electricity is fully free of cost. Which is dream to us.

2. The cost of a litter of petrol is only 0.14 dollar .

3. A 40 slice bread packet is available in Libya in only 0.15 dollar.

4. Whatever Libya earn by selling oils, the all profit are deposited to each citizen bank account.

5. Muammar Gaddafi gives 50 thousand dollar as a gift to every Libyan new married couple as a gift so they can setup their house and start some work.

6. For a new born baby, the mother get 5 thousand dollar from Gaddafi as a gift.

7. If any citizen goes to abroad for education, Gaddafi gives him 2 thousand 300 dollar every month.

8. If any Libyan buy a car, Gaddafi's government pays its 50% price.

9. When Gaddafi had taken the position of Libya, the percentage of educated people is only 25%. Gaddafi pay lots of money for his country education system. And take over the percentage to 83%. And currently 25% of Libyan citizens had a Post Graduate University digri.

10. If after the education, any Libyan citizen not got any job, Gaddafi given him some little money until he got employed.

11. The citizens who wanted to do the professional work in agriculture, Gaddafi gives him land, and every essential goods for agriculture. And its all for free.

12. Education and Medical is full free of cost in Libya.

13. Libya Doesn't have any foreign country debt. But Libya has a foreign money of 150 billion dollar.

(source Kharian Times)

So do you think now he was a very bad ruler ? Gaddafi doesn't care to any capitalism country. So that usa pays a lot to first brush the brain of Libyans. Then help them to killed Gaddafi. One time Gaddafi also wants our country (India), to help him for making atomic bomb technology. But as per protocol we can't help him. But we the Indian communists respect him a good leader. May Lord Krishna gives peace to his soul.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back