Status
Not open for further replies.

Amodity

Banned
Banned
I do see that the once "Marketplace" has been accompanied by the "Traffic Marketplace."

One would find it to be wise, that a forum were to be created so that developers and designers alike may publicize their services. Such as a "Developer Marketplace."

6 comments
I Actually agree, i think section like "Services" should be added.

So designers/developers/other service providers can "sell" their stuff there, and all others.

and then the design/developing sections will be clear to only Q&A and not fill with WTB/WTS gfx stuff.

I Actually agree, i think section like "Services" should be added.

So designers/developers/other service providers can "sell" their stuff there, and all others.

and then the design/developing sections will be clear to only Q&A and not fill with WTB/WTS gfx stuff.

Exactly, bright things should come from this addition. If you need any help regarding titles, descriptions, rules or general copy writing, feel free to contact me via PM.

I Think we can create this section with MUST USE PREFIXES like

[WTB] - Want to Buy
[WTS] - Want to Sell
[WTT] - Want To Trade

And maybe...

[WTG] - Want to give? ;) if someone is feeling very generous and wants to give "free" stuff? or just keep this one in the graphics section?

I Think we can create this section with MUST USE PREFIXES like

[WTB] - Want to Buy
[WTS] - Want to Sell
[WTT] - Want To Trade

And maybe...

[WTG] - Want to give? ;) if someone is feeling very generous and wants to give "free" stuff? or just keep this one in the graphics section?

The perfect idea. You should really implement that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back