Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

Today i would like to warn you to not be a victim of scam like i was as i choose to work with this guy because of your trusted forum

Questo ragazzo è un truffatore. Attenti a lui.
355298953_10227951332635880_5209472449332009469_n.jpg
Full name: Vincenzo Piromalli
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vincenzopiromalli
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vincenzopiromalli

https://www.wjunction.com/threads/m...ovies-and-tv-shows.247745/page-2#post-2413038

I payed 500$ for the service to clone a theme in wordpress ago in hope he would start working on the project.

When i asked to check he didn't even start but suddenly he wanted an extra 80$ because he had problems in his stripe account which i didn't have anything to do with and which i already paid to purchase a theme from him

Proof of Transaction :

and this is what he said :

In total i paid 80$ for fmovies theme + 500$ for the full service to which i received none and he kept asking for more for no reason at all.​

I asked for refund because i can not work with someone like that and he totally refused and kept insisting that there is nothing i can do.​

Please be AWARE as he told me i need to pay in full before because he was scammed before only for me to be scammed by him.

Last edited by a moderator:
6 comments
There cannot be a vile, racist and low life scammer than fr0zen, i did not read this and i fell for his scams. Do not do business with him.

He does not even know how to talk to his clients. He is posting fake positive reviews on trustpilot : https://www.trustpilot.com/users/64e65f871a21ec0012d140fb

Please be aware.

@The-Webmaster were you able to retrieve any refund from him. I am reporting him everywhere to save people from him.

Thanks.

I was also a victim of it!

I paid him $200 to optimize my wp theme, we agreed that he would do this work within 15 days, but he stopped responding for a few days when I looked for him after waiting patiently for him.
Post automatically merged:

I was also a victim of it!

I paid him $200 to optimize my wp theme, we agreed that he would do this work within 15 days, but he stopped responding for a few days when I looked for him after waiting patiently for him.

unfortunately the forum does not allow me to share screenshots of our chat

he answered me, when I threatened him, but I don't trust him!

"I am in the hospital, if I don't respond to messages there must be a reason!
I don't understand why you must necessarily think you have been scammed, he hospitals we are not allowed to use PC, I saw that you were looking for me only now after receiving the payment request.

Please, I kindly ask you to wait, you will receive what you paid for.

Thank you."

He told me that "
It's not me, it's my mom who's sick. "

I ask him for refund and he said

"
I don't have any money to pay back, believe me

You paid me for something and you paid it

Please wait

I ask you with all my heart "

Last edited:
same here scammer for 300$
did he also tell you that his mother is sick?

He wrote this to me when I threatened to turn him in to the authorities
"
Of course, I will give your data, your database, all your iframe streams to the police authorities
All FBI, MPAA, aliance4creativty
And let's see what they think
If to an honest developer who has a mother's health problem, in the hospital,
Or a fucking pirate thief, of streaming that damages millions of dollars for multinationals
"

Unfortunately, everything about him turned out to be true, he blackmails people, but he will suffer the consequences

Last edited:
image-2023-12-28-014703415.png

For 500$ pay someone who can teach u PHP / MYSQL and make new fmovies theme like me.. (not same 100% functions like fmovies but i have ratings, trending and other shits).

Dont waste ur money on scammers like Fr0zen....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back