FileJoker.net - Fully Encrypted. Individual Approach. Reliable and profitable!

MaxFJ

I haven't received WMZ yet.

Guys, let me take the opportunity here and remind all WMZ account holders to provide the extended payment details for your WMZ purse.

Yesterday for example those partners with details filled in received their payments much faster and much earlier.

v1v1an

Dont they pay on every Monday ?.. Grow up Kiddie
Fairly I do not understand haters on this thread.
If you don't satisfied with FJ choose another host and go away, don't waste you time here. Far away that FJ is ideal, but they have several advatages than others big hosts. I work with almost every big host in the field since Hotfile and Oron days, and today big hosts are pretty same. K2S, RG, Uploadad and their sister-hosts allowed on major adults forums are pretty same. Different story is when you have your own site and you can choose to work with less known hosts which calculate sales and rebills in better way that big hosts, but in this moment, I cannot find bad word for Filejoker.
Simply, it is little bit annoying those post of bunch of losers which is not able to earn money in this way.
Good luck to all.

If I up 1 month Premium via Upload A link, the sale goes to Upload A.
After 1 month, I up Premium via Upload B link, does the sale count as sale of Upload B or rebill of Upload A?

Brodo

If I up 1 month Premium via Upload A link, the sale goes to Upload A.
After 1 month, I up Premium via Upload B link, does the sale count as sale of Upload B or rebill of Upload A?

In stats, Filejoker doesnt show which File has given the Rebill. Its the only host that doesnt show it, all other leading hosts show filename giving rebill.

Top Bottom